النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9

الموضوع: ايهما افضل ccvp ccnp ccsp

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ايهما افضل ccvp ccnp ccsp

لقد احترت واريد ان اعرف ما افضل الشهادات فى المستو ى الثانى وهل ccvp شديد الصعوبة ك self study و ماذا عن , ccnp , و هلccsp افضل

مشرفة سابقة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ايهما افضل ccvp ccnp ccsp

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    ليس هناك شهادة افضل من الاخرى كل واحده هي الافضل في مجالها مثلا
    CCNP هي الافضل في مجال الروتنج و السويتشنج
    CCSP هي الافضل في مجال امن الشبكات
    CCVP هي الافضل في الشبكات التي تستعمل تقنيات ال VoIP
    CCNP تعتبر الاكثر رواجا لانها تعطيك قاعده ممتازه لكل شبكات سيسكو حيث انها تهتم بالروتنج و السويتشنج و تقنيات ال WAN و ال QoS وهذا ما يحتاجه مهندس الشبكات عموما
    CCSP تلقا ايضا رواج و هي تعنى بامن الشبكات بطريقه مفصله و لكن الدراسه الذاتيه اصعب فيها لصعوبه التدريب العملي بها حيث انك تحتاج ال اجهزه ASA & PIX بالاضافه الى الروترات
    CCVP هذه شهادة مرغوبه عند شركات الاتصالات ولكن التدريب العملي ايضا صعب لانك تحتاج الى اجهزه تدعم تقنيه ال VoIP
    عموما براي ان ال CCNP هي الاسهل في الدراسه الذاتيه لتوفر برامج السيميوليشن التي تعينك على الدراسه الذاتيه وي شهاده مقيمه جدا لانك تتعلم بها كل اسس شبكات سيسكو و كل اسس الشهادت الاخرى ايضا
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Teal"] [CENTER]
    اللَّهُمَّ اجعل حبك أحب الأشياء إليّ
    و اجعل خشيتك أخوف الأشياء عندي
    و اقطع عني حاجات الدنيا بالشوق إلى لقائك
    و إذا أقررت أعين أهل الدنيا من دنياهم ، فأقرر عيني من عبادتك
    [/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية Scorpion007
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amna_ali مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    ليس هناك شهادة افضل من الاخرى كل واحده هي الافضل في مجالها مثلا
    CCNP هي الافضل في مجال الروتنج و السويتشنج
    CCSP هي الافضل في مجال امن الشبكات
    CCVP هي الافضل في الشبكات التي تستعمل تقنيات ال VoIP
    CCNP تعتبر الاكثر رواجا لانها تعطيك قاعده ممتازه لكل شبكات سيسكو حيث انها تهتم بالروتنج و السويتشنج و تقنيات ال WAN و ال QoS وهذا ما يحتاجه مهندس الشبكات عموما
    CCSP تلقا ايضا رواج و هي تعنى بامن الشبكات بطريقه مفصله و لكن الدراسه الذاتيه اصعب فيها لصعوبه التدريب العملي بها حيث انك تحتاج ال اجهزه ASA & PIX بالاضافه الى الروترات
    CCVP هذه شهادة مرغوبه عند شبكات الاتصالات ولكن التدريب العملي ايضا صعب لانك تحتاج الى اجهزه تدعم تقنيه ال VoIP
    عموما براي ان ال CCNP هي الاسهل في الدراسه الذاتيه لتوفر برامج السيميوليشن التي تعينك على الدراسه الذاتيه وي شهاده مقيمه جدا لانك تتعلم بها كل اسس شبكات سيسكو و كل اسس الشهادت الاخرى ايضا

hello Amna
    finaly i found you wrought in arabic

i have a question , i heve already complete CCNA cetification this month
    and now i am looking for next step >>> from your comment i suggest to start at CCNP isa
    cause the others i didn't find enough no. of ppl to get start with me

my question is can i stat now in CCNP or is it some changes will happen soon , so i shopuld whait better and think about MCSE at this time

if it's not , can you tell me how to get start in which materials and the no of exams in ccnp ?

sorry for my lenghty thalkin'

مشرفة سابقة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hello Scorpion007. First congratulation in your CCNA and all the best for your next step. I try to write in Arabic whenever I can but sometimes it is very hard and time consuming to do so cause I don’t have Arabic keyboard and I only use the online Arabic keyboard beside I’m very slow in typing in Arabic.

CCNP has recently changed so the chances for changing it again in the meantime is very slim, I personally don't think it will change within the next two years, so it is a good time to start CCNP if you want
    For the exams I suggest you start with BSCI or BCMSN exams depending on which one you like more
    If you like routing I suggest you start with BSCI exam 642-901
    If you like switching then start with BCMSN exam 642-812

If you decided to start with BSCI exam I suggest you start by watching the CDs from TrainSignal or and CBTNuggets I personally prefer TrainSignal. The CD is divided into lessons and I suggest that you watch all the lessons in the same subject for example all the lesson that explain EIGRP to get a general idea about it. Then read the book. I prefer Cisco press study guides because it explains everything in details. You can also study from Cisco academy material as well. The best thing about Cisco academy is that it gives you the option to practice through e-lab and drag and drop questions … etc and you can do a simple quiz at the end of each chapter. The problem about it is that it doesn’t go as deep as the Cisco press book so you can find yourself missing important details that can make your whole understanding a bit shaky. I usually use it as a review method.
    While you read the book or just after you finish the chapter try to do as much practical labs as you can. You can use dynamips for that especially for routing and switching. After you feel that you understand the chapter well, then move to a new one and so on. Some people think that this may take a longer time and you might forget everything by the end of last chapter, but let me tell you one thing networking is not about memorizing things it is about understanding them and if you understand things well you can’t forget it that easy, it become a second nature. You might forget some commands or so but you are not expected to memorize them cause you can always use the ISO help and that what you will do in a real life so don’t try to take from the time you spend in the understanding to do the exam quickly cause that will hurt you in the long run

WoW that’s a big fat one I’d better stop now

Oh just one more thing after you finish reading, practicing and understanding all the subject spend some time doing the exams such as TestInside and Pass4sure and with Allah help you will pass the exam and get the practical experience you need for the job.

Good luck
    [/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

عضو برونزي الصورة الرمزية Scorpion007
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks Amna for your Advice in both of my topics , i thought now i can take the right decision for starting CCNP and i am now ready to serach and find my materials

sorry i waste your time today but god will help you as you help every one as i see in this forum

no problem about your lang you wrought , i just kidding

thanks again with best wishes in CCNP and CCIE isa

مشرفة سابقة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks for the wishes
    BTW you didn't waste my time at all and I'm glad that I can help you
    [/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

منهج سيسكو اكاديمى الموجود على الموقع من غير elab ياريت لو فيه منهج تانى فيه ال elabs
    حد يحط ال link ,ولا ممكن استعمل ال elabs فى المنهج القديم

مشرفة سابقة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ممكن تستعمل ال elabs الفى المنهج القديم