تفضل يا أخي
الحل يا أخي هو
1) Uninstall all non-working audio drivers
2) Download Microsoft Hotfix KB835221
3) Restart notebook
4) "Found new hardware" will pop up, search using Windows update
5) Realtek High Definition Audio will be found, install it
6) Restart notebook
The package you are about to download contains the drivers that originaly come preinstalled on your unit.
These drivers are automatically reinstalled on your computer if you perform a system recovery.
(For more information about how to recover your VAIO to its original state, please click here.)
Furthermore, on most VAIO computers, these drivers can be found on your Hard Disk Drive in the following folder: C:\Drivers or on your Recovery CD.
The drivers included in this package are not updated drivers.
If updated versions of the preinstalled drivers are available for your model, they can be found separately in the Drivers and Updates section of the VAIO web site or via VAIO Update if your computer has this functionality.
Thus, if you are still using the preinstalled Operating System and didn't delete the C:\Drivers folder (for recent models) or still have your Recovery CD's (for older models), you do not need to download this package.
How to install High Definition audio driver after Windows XP setup
1. You must first install the Microsoft's KB835221 hotfix
2. Install the audio driver for your sound device
كما في الصورة للحصول على التعريفات
من الموقع الرئيسي