salam alikom
i hope that all of be fine
sorry f i wrote the message in english it just because i'm hurray
i will go to exam tommorow inshallah
i have some questions
plz answer any question u know not all of them if u can't

:q:In simulation question of ACL
how can i know the number of interface at which i will apply this ACL?(i mean that i know it but i don't know its number like fa 0/0 or 0/1 or anther one)

if the show run command is the solution i think it is wrong in the last question in the testinside that fa 0/1 with ip 192.168.141.30 and used to apply ACL on it

:q:in simulation question of VTP in this link
https://testinside.blogspot.com/2007/04/vtp-sim.html
in question five
after u read the answer
1-how router have an ip address on its physical interface(which is the gateway we look for)while there is 4 logical subinterfaces each for one vlan as shown in exhibt?
2-is the router BDR-R1 can be also gateway for hosts to this switch or only the direct connected router(VLAN-R1)?
3-if the router VLAN-R1 is only the gateway why i need to use show run command? isn't router VLAN-R1 is only the gateway so i can know its port by show cdp neighbors command only?

some other questions in testinside i don't know

q(8 i want to choose (c) cuz i know that transperant mode will forward an advertisement without making change in its database so why it will ignore the advertisment

q(10 the 2 interfaces of the router are connected to the same network so what is the problem if they are in the same subnet?
anther question are all interfaces in the router must be in different subnets(subnet for each interface)?

q(185) i don't know what is the secure mode?is it like server ,client ,transperant or what?

q(191)how although the admin erased the configration file from NVRAM and vlans are still not erased? aren't it in the configration file?

thank u alot