المحادثة بين iVista و monmmon871

10 رسائل الزوار

1. Iam not Able to take picture but the error says imminent hard failure
  2. Dear vista thanks alot but i have new problem when i open the laptop at Start dos message says hard drive smart error the hard disk imminent failure plz backup ur data and" Run In test " fro diagnostic system tool in dos i did but the test doesn't complete and this massage still present and when windows open say replace the failing hard and contact support i don't why he did say that i didn't touch the laptop spontanously
    but i use partition magic to resize hard at first time only
  3. How can i do it ? Buy external VGA for laptop ? Is it possible ? And hp it avialable ?it will be separate unit or inside the laptop? I thought it is built in and can't changed or replaced it
  4. Yes need for speed carbon and also fifa 2009 what do u advise me ? I think this edition for hp dv5 entertainment or I should some hardware like rams
  5. Hi vista i want first to thank u very much my laptop is hp pavillhon dv5 processor AMD L1 cache 2 athlon 2x with VGA ATI RANDEO 3450(512) and 4 G.b ram the os windows vista home perium 32 bit sp 2
    but it's performance in some games like carbon is not as i expected what should i do to elevate it's performance add rams or what???
  6. any dvd for vista do u mean ????????????
  7. thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss alot but are there any percution to do before installing the new verision
  8. Thanks for each minute u spent to help me thankssss alottttttttt
  9. Thanks vista
    but every thing return to normal when i change the langauge to italian with visulator anything work 100% but i can't make system restore on english langauge
    what is kors el windows ??? Do u mean DVD???
    there is no windows DVD with my laptop it is not enclosed with it

sorry the laptop doesn't support arabic for writing
  10. Realy thank u
    Nothing appear or open when i click no response as if i didn't click any thing in certain items like power management and network sharing but ties reset work normaly
    nothing appear
عرض رسائل الزوار 1 إلى 10 من 10