خبر الموسم (قنبله) العملاق يستعد على الرحيل
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله تعالى وبركاته

هل يصدق ان موقع الفيد وهو (حلم كل ترنتاوى كما يقولون ) وكما يزعمون ايضا انه (ملتقى محترفى التورنت)
قد اعلن الرحيل
هذا نص كلامهم
اقتباس:
hey guys,

i'm really not sure how to go about this, but i'm going to try my best. As you might have noticed, we took down the donation page about a week or so ago. Truth is, we've lost access to the paypal account and haven't been able to get another functioning account working due to paypal policy and whatnot. I won't go into details, but basically we have no way to pay our bills, even if we had the funds to do so.

As you can probably see where i'm going with this.. Ftn will be going down tomorrow. It's not easy for me to be saying this, and i know a lot of you are going to be unhappy with the news, but there's really not a whole lot we can do at this point. We've had an amazing 4 years, but i'm sure we can all agree that nothing lasts forever.

It's truly been a pleasure providing this site for you guys, and i believe i speak for all staff when i say that you guys have made this place more than just a hobby for us. I'm not sure what the future holds for the torrent scene, but i'm proud to know that we were able to contribute.

Take care guys, and thanks again for everything.

~brandon

الكل يقول سلاااااام للفيد بعد عطاء 4 سنوات
:ah46::ah46: