اخوتي الاعزاء الذين أرهقوا انفسهم بلا طائل لشهور طويلة فى أخذ ccie والأخوة الذين سيحذون حذوهم في التعب والكد فى المذاكرة والتحضير
اقرأ المداخلة التالية لتعلم كيف تأخذ ccie فى 30 يوم بدون تعب ولا مذاكرة حتى
:D

اعجبتني تلك المشاركة فى احد المنتديات الاجنبية وحببت ان انقلها لكم لتعلموا نعمة العقل الذي وهبنا الله اياه

-----Original Message-----

nobody@groupstudy.com [mailto:nobody@groupstudy.com] On Behalf Of Hiriam Masheed Nuwalla MCSE+I

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:53 AM

To:
ccielab@groupstudy.com

Subject: Another New One

Hi Group,

I just complete my MCSE+I and now I have need for CCIE. I have joined group because I must have CCIE in 30 days, maybe I can wait for 45 days, but no longer. I want to finish before May starts, for I have futbol league to play in then. If I get the CCIE in 30 days, then maybe I try for a second in the next 15 days. I need to get CCIE so I can make a bigger money. I hear this is a good group for to join.

The MCSE have many more tests so I think CCIE may not be as difficult as I hear. One day I pass two exams, one right after another for the MCSE. This is also "Expert" level certification, just like CCIE. Some people may not know this, but a Windows server can be setup like a router. I have done this many times. I have very high IQ and can study sometimes 2 - 4 hours without a break.

I see a question about a subnet mask. Is it necessary to know the subnets other than a 255.255.255.0? I have set these networks up many times, and am almost an expert with them. One time there were 4 of these networks all working through a windows box, and I did this in less than 2 hours, and this include time it take to reboot servers.

I have bought a router on ebay for to help study with. I want to use web browser for to configure this router, but I cannot seem to get it to come up.

I use the telnet program (From a Windows Server to log into this router but all there is a command line. It look almost like an old DOS program. I hope Cisco does not still emulate DOS when Windows has been around many years. This could a big mistake for them.

If anyone need help on setting routers, let me know. I will be willing to help. Also, it seems Cisco allow test taker to look at website during CCIE exam. In the MCSE program there is no help available. You must not look at any material while taking exam. I think it should be fun to have a book open exam.

Do you think I should get a Voice CCIE, or a Security CCIE for the second CCIE I get. I am not familiar with the differences between them? I did recently set up Security for Microsoft Vista, so maybe Security should be the way to go.

Also I want to say to Darby. You seem like a nice man (i hope you are man, not woman. if so i apologize). You should try for to relax a little more and take care of your health. If you can't get CCIE this week, you will be able to get it next week. I know sometimes you get in a hurry, but your health is more important than passing exam this week. Just make up study on the weekend and take exam the following week. You should trust yourself more and not spend so much money on instructions. Do you have relationship with your instructor? You seem very close.

One more question. What does HTH mean?

HTH,

Hiriam