alsalam 3alaikom we rahmat allah we barakatoh
I have big problem in archiving file using tar where In our work we have cloud servers is paid per month so I want to backup the data on each server and keep it on external media Then I used the tar command but I found the backup file size is reach to over 8GB

So I used " SPLIT" command to split this large file into small file each one is 100 M , But the output files was in unknown format ,when I tried to download the files from the cloud server to my PC using FTP client program"FileZilla"
, I assemble this splitted files using HJsplit program

In the final the out assembled file was not working "message say it is corrupted" although I downloaded all splited parts successifly and the original backup file is work well on the cloud server but on my pc it is donot open as one part or as splitted part although the original file is .tgz extension "compressed" this mean that they will apprear as compressed file in window

Please Help me I donot know the reason of failure assembling the splitted Files in windows (that downloaded from linux server by filezilla)