عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Phone registration over IPVPN connection issue

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يوجد عندي مشكلة بخصوص تشغيل أجهزة هاتف سيسكو في فرع مرتبط بفرع أخر يوجد به 7callmanger
    أن عندي مركز رئيس ومرتبط بيه عدد من الفروع عن طريق ip vpn .
    أنا في أحد الفروع ويوجد لدي كول مانجر وربطت فرع اخر عن طريق SRST وفي فرع أخر شغلته عن طريق راوتر 3800 وsip trunk للفرع اللي موجود فيه الكول مانجر ،
    المشكلة انه حاولت اشغل اجهزة هاتف سيسكو مباشرة في المركز الرئيس عن طريق انه عملت voice vlans بدون مااعمل SRST او انه اركب راوتر الأجهزة تسجل عليه بس اعتمدت انه الأجهزة تسجل من خلال IPVPN علي الكول مانجر عندي
    بس الموضوع مااشتغلش خالص بس IP COMUNICATOR بيشتغل عندي في اي فرع مربوط IP VPN بس تركيب هاتف سيسكو مباشرة مش بيشتغل
    بيظهر عندي في الكول مانجر انه بيحاول يسجل بس مش بيسجل خالص .

حد جرب نفس الطريقة دي انه تليفون يسجل من خلال IP VPN ؟ في اي اقتراح لحل المشكلة ؟

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Phone registration over IPVPN connection issue

عليكم السلام و رحمه الله و بركاته..
    As an initial troubleshooting, as long as the IP communicator is registering that means the data Vlan is able to reach the Call Manager, so make sure that you can ping the Call Manager from the remote site using the source IP of the Voice Vlan and there is no firewall or access list blocking port 2000.

Ex: From the Remote Site Router ping X.X.X.X (Call Manager IP) Source (Voice Vlan Interface)

Ping C.U.C.M Source V.O.I.CE

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم

شكرا يا مهندس نبيل علي الرد

There is something important I wana to mention first , in the head office there is a firewall , but all the traffic from the SRST branch and the second branch is going throw the head offie to my site which contains the call manger and the calls is fine , but only when I try to register a phone at the head office the issue occurs (soft phone is ok ).

from the VG and the call-manger to phone IP address in the remote site is ok , and from the voice vlan to the callmanger and VG is ok .

The phone is trying to register and i can see in my call manger, using wire shark we notice that the registration is talking much time so what I did with I increased the keep alive timers but still the same issue .

Below is some details from my ticket with Cisco TAC Regarding the issue :

, Error, Cisco CallManager, ccm: 26252: Jan 12 05:24:53.371 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-StationEventAlert: Station alert. Protocol:SCCP TCP ProcessID:1.100.9.31446 Device Text:32: Name=SEP0024C4BE4012 Load= SCCP41.8-5-3S :Invalid SCCP message! : ID :9b: P Param1:0 Param2:0 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:, 9102

Error, Cisco CallManager, ccm: 26253: Jan 12 05:26:44.219 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-StationEventAlert: Station alert. Protocol:SCCP TCP ProcessID:1.100.9.31447 Device Text:32: Name=SEP0024C4BE4012 Load= SCCP41.8-5-3S : Invalid SCCP message! : ID :9b: P Param1:0 Param2:0 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:, 9111

3 ccm: 605: Oct 13 10:27:00.519 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection: Transient connection attempt. Connecting Port:15466 Device name [Optional].: Device IP address [Optional].:192.168.0.171 Device type. [Optional]:255 Reason Code [Optional].:6 Protocol.:SCCP IPAddressAttributes [Optional].:0 App ID:Cisco CallManager Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:

Oct 13 13:35:40 SRC1VOIP local7 3 ccm: 606: Oct 13 10:35:40.91 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection: Transient connection attempt. Connecting Port:43667 Device name [Optional].: Device IP address [Optional].:192.168.0.171 Device type. [Optional]:255 Reason Code [Optional].:6 Protocol.:SCCP IPAddressAttributes [Optional].:0 App ID:Cisco CallManager Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:

As you can see above, the device that has IP address 192.168.0.171, which is our phone here, indeed has tried to register to call manager, but failed with reason code 6,

Reason 6 indicates that there’s a Connectivity Error where The network connection between the device and Unified CM dropped before the device was fully registered. Possible causes include device power outage, network power outage, network configuration error, network delay, packet drops and packet corruption.

my network team they always say there is no issue at all with the firewall and all the traffic is allowed what else i need to do ?? or to inspect ?

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

As long as you opened a case with Cisco, no need for me , for sure they are more professional..
    But when you got it solved let us know what was the problem..

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

actually the case was closed 4 month ago , we didn't find any solution for the problem , because Cisco they said it is mainly network connectivity issue , this is why i try again now to find a solution , because my network team they said no issue at all with the firewall ,

so engineer nabil can you please confirm which ports is needed for all the communication between callmanger , voice gateway and phone's in the registration process .

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

For the registration if its SCCP phones it uses port 2000 & TCP .

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

To check if the port is opened on the firewall or not, try to telnet on Voice gateway Router after the firewall using port 2000 from the remote site.
    telnet x.x.x.x 2000
    You should get a empty session with a cursor and you can press enter and it goes down.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

telnet from the remote site to my call manger port 2000 is OK
    telnet from the remote site to my voice gateway 2000 is not working .

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Can u try to connect a PC at the remote site and put it in the Voice Vlan subnet, and try to telnet from this PC on port 2000 on the CUCM, if it failed it's an issue with firewall.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكرا يا مهندس نبيل علي الرد

yes i can telnet from the remote site from any vlan to my call manger .

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Frankly speaking at that point I don't know, as long as it's reachable , port 2000 is fine, it should work.
    U can try to open another case with Cisco..

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية ahab
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Saudi Arabia
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أنا عندي كل الفروع مربوطة عن طريق ال IPVPN وكل التليفونات بتسجل مباشرة مع الكول مانجر في المقر الرئيسي

ولكن لا أدري لماذا يتم الربط على ال firewall المفروض كل الفروع بتاعتك بتتعامل معاها كأنها شبكة داخلية يعني الفايروول دا للي طالع إنترنت فقط

دا اللي احنا عاملينه الفروع مربوطة كلها على راوتر متوصل بالكورسويتش مباشرة

المشكلة اللي بتتكلم عليها ظهرت عندنا فقط لما حبينا نستخدم iphone, Galaxy عن طريق ال vpn سواء عن طريق 3G أو انترنت المنازل

المشكلة كانت تظهر فقط مع أي برنامج من سيسكو

لكن مع برامج ال third party لا توجد مشكلة

الفايروول كان من نوع جونيبر

وكان المهندس المسؤوول عنه دايما يقول أنا فاتح كل البورتات

لغاية ما جه واحد فاهم وبرمج الفايروول صح واشتغلت الدنيا

أنا حكيت هذا الكلام علشان أوضحلك إنه مفيش مشكلة من ال IPVPN دايما المشاكل بتكون في الفايرول

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم

شكرا يا مهندس ايهاب علي الرد

كلامك صحيح أي فرع موصله دايركت ipvpn بدون فير وول لاتوجد به اي مشكلة سواء عاملة srst او sip trunks

هيا المشكلة انه في احد الفروع ip vpn مربوط علي الفيروول مش دايركت زي ماانتا قولت يعني ودي متهيا ليا سبب المشكلة اكيد مع انه برده بقدر اوصل لرواتر الفويس وبوصل عادي للكول مانجر يعني لو عملت Telnet من وراء الفيرول للكول مانجر اوكي شغالة يعني بدون مشاكل بس تقريبا الفيروول بتعمل حاجة بتمنع التسجيل ايه هيا مش عارف بصراحة ..

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية ahab
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Saudi Arabia
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mohd355 مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم

شكرا يا مهندس ايهاب علي الرد

كلامك صحيح أي فرع موصله دايركت ipvpn بدون فير وول لاتوجد به اي مشكلة سواء عاملة srst او sip trunks

هيا المشكلة انه في احد الفروع ip vpn مربوط علي الفيروول مش دايركت زي ماانتا قولت يعني ودي متهيا ليا سبب المشكلة اكيد مع انه برده بقدر اوصل لرواتر الفويس وبوصل عادي للكول مانجر يعني لو عملت Telnet من وراء الفيرول للكول مانجر اوكي شغالة يعني بدون مشاكل بس تقريبا الفيروول بتعمل حاجة بتمنع التسجيل ايه هيا مش عارف بصراحة ..

في حاجة على الفايرول اسمها ALG

لو لم يتم برمجتها بشكل صحيح فلن تتم عملية التسجيل

ممكن توضحلي ايه موضوع ال SIP trunck بين الفروع والمقر الرئيبسي ؟

عندنا ما في أي برمجة على ال GW في الفروع

فقط Option 150 على ال DHCP
    حتى ال SRST لسه ما فعلناه

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم شركا يا مهندس ايهاب علي الرد

المشكلة الحمد لله اتحلت

المشكلة اكيد كان ليها علاقة بالجونيبير وانا لقيت مقالة عن نفس مشكلتي وفيها نفس كلامك برده علي موضوع ALG

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/in...ent&id=KB24459

نفس الكلام اللي انتا قولت والحمد لله اتحلت المشكلة

ولكم جزيل الشكر

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •