الموضوع: FTN:News

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2014
    المشاركات
    الدولة: UK
    معدل تقييم المستوى

FTN:News

Hey Everyone,If you can see this, you're hitting the new node. Welcome back!Figured I'd make a new news post rather than updating the last one to make sure this gets seen as I know we'll get questions about why seedboxes aren't working. We've gone ahead and added DDoS mitigation to the site so that should help out considerably. With that we've had to re-structure things a bit on the back-end, so there's now a new IP that you're tunneling through.Why is that important you ask? If your seedbox client caches the IP, you'll need to restart it in order to grab the new IP. So before you ask why the tracker isn't working, restart your client.Another important tidbit, only the ssl tracker is working right now. We'll fix that hopefully tomorrow.There might still be some downtime as we're currently using a temporary node in part of our tunnel, but I should be able to get that fixed fairly quickly since our outermost IP shouldn't change for at least a month and if it does change, we'll try to make that change as smooth as possible.That is all. Enjoy your cat videos.EDIT: I added download buttons to the browse page for everyone to make it a little easier to grab the SSL torrents for now (and to make it easier in general to download)

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية Unknown_Dragon
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    الدولة: Egypt
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: FTN:News

مش الموقع ده كان اتقفل نهائى واعتزلوا ولا انا خرفت ؟؟؟؟

My Regards

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007