الموضوع: My library

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

My library

cisco Express Forwarding

How does a router switch a packet? What is the difference between routing a packet, switching a frame, and packet switching? What is the Cisco® Express Forwarding (CEF) feature referred to in Cisco documentation and commonly found in Cisco IOS® commands? CEF is a general term that describes the mechanism by which Cisco routers and Catalyst® switches packet-switch (route) frames. CEF is found in almost all Cisco routers and Catalyst switches, and understanding how CEF operates can improve the performance, scalability, and efficiency of your network.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2916710...Book-NoGRP.rar

Password: giftfromfatherxmas

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: My library

CCNP BSCI Portable Command Guide

Preparing for the CCNP® certification? Working as a network professional? Here are all the CCNP-level commands for the Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) exam you need in one condensed, portable resource. The CCNP BSCI Portable Command Guide is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information and is portable enough for use whether you’re in the server room or the equipment closet.
    This book helps you memorize commands and concepts as you work to pass the CCNP BSCI exam (642-901). The guide summarizes all CCNP certification-level Cisco IOS® Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, providing you with tips and examples of how to apply the commands to real-world scenarios. Configuration examples throughout the book provide you with a better understanding of how these commands are used in simple network designs.
    Eight CCNP BSCI topic areas are covered, including
    Network Design Requirements
    EIGRP
    OSPF
    Integrated IS-IS
    Manipulating Routing Updates
    BGP
    Multicast
    IPv6

https://rapidshare.com/files/2909155...1587201895.rar

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Cisco Beginners Guide

You generally can’t pick up knowledge of Cisco products casually, the way you can learn about Microsoft Windows, Unix, and other products that are more generally accessible. For this reason, Cisco: A Beginner’s Guide performs a valuable service. It introduces internetworking novices to the language and fact base that underlie routers, switches, network protocols, and the rest of the Internet’s infrastructure. True enough, no book can teach you everything you need to know about a subject as complex as internetworking, but this one does a great job of giving you the background

https://rapidshare.com/files/28430479/0072263830.rar

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

EIGRP Network

EIGRP Network Design Solutions provides readers with in-depth knowledge of EIGRP, the Cisco routing protocol that runs many large enterprise and service provider networks. It covers the theory of EIGRP, network design issues, configuration of EIGRP on Cisco IOS routers, and detailed troubleshooting information. Case studies and configuration examples help readers put the concepts into practice. Design and usage rules for various EIGRP features allow network engineers to design and implement EIGRP networks resulting in efficient, optimal, and trouble-free network operation. The book addresses issues with various types of networks, such as: hierarchical and meshed enterprise networks, dial-up networks, and service provider networks. Ideal for network technicians, network engineers, and network design consultants who are designing, implementing or troubleshooting enterprise, dial-up, or service provider networks with EIGRP who need the practical knowledge presented in this book.

https://rapidshare.com/files/27696373/1578701651.rar

عضو فضي الصورة الرمزية lumark_s
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks but some of those books are password protected !

can u tell what is the password ? plz

regards
    CCIE Voice # 26926
    CCIE R&S # loading
    اللهم لك الحمد والشكر حتى ترضى ... ولك الحمد والشكر إن رضيت

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

just the first book needs password and i suplly it

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Tape library
    بواسطة saifalsaher في المنتدى منتدى الشهادات العام
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2011, 12:54
  2. library in windows7
    بواسطة vip519 في المنتدى الأرشيف
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-09-2010, 06:46
  3. محتاجه library للجافا
    بواسطة Al TheeBa في المنتدى البرمجه والتصميمات الفنيه ( الجرافيكس )
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 10-04-2009, 23:50

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •