وصلني عبر الايميل من ميكروسوفت:

اعلنت ميكروسوفت بخصوص حملة شهادات MCSA, MCSEانهم بامكانهم الترقية الى Windows Server 2008 والحصول على تخفيض 40% وذلك حتى 30 من هذا الشهر.

وكذلك ذكرت ان التدريب لاجل Windows Server 2008 غير متوفر الان ..لكن بمجرد التسجيل سوف تستلم تاكيد ثاني في شهر يوليو يحدد لك كيف تتحصل على الـ(voucher ) و الامتحان الذي سوف تحتاجه.

ملاحظة الرابط الذي وضعته ميكروسوفت للتسجيل يؤدي الى صفحة فارغة..سوف ان احاول ان اتحصل على الرابط الصحيح.

https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/W...CountryCode=US

التفصيل بالانجليزي:

Offer FAQ
I earned my 2003 certification a long time ago. Can I still register for this voucher?
Yes. Customers who have earned a MCSA and MCSE 2003 at any point in the past are also eligible to register.

For which exam will the voucher be valid?
Details on the Windows Server 2008 certification paths and training are not yet available. This voucher will apply to your upgrade exam; if an upgrade exam is not available for you, this voucher will apply to the first exam in your Windows Server 2008 certification path.
• Register for a June 13, 2007, Live Meeting to hear about the Windows Server 2008 certifications

What happens after I register?
In July 2007, you will receive a second confirmation that you have qualified for the voucher with details on how to obtain your voucher and to which exam it will apply.
When will I get my voucher? When I can I take the exam?
You will not receive a voucher immediately. You will receive your voucher when the applicable exam becomes available in late calendar year 2007.

Where can I get more information?
• Find up-to-date information and an FAQ on this MSDN blog. In the Tags column, click Longhorn Exams